Sunday 17 January 2016

My Anna Saccone zodiac necklace



I, after getting this beautiful necklace for christmas could just not write about it on my blog. I would firstly love to thank Anna Saccone for taking the time to create and design these absolutely stunning pieces. I wear it everyday and it is so special to me. The idea that your dad was a scorpio and you are a scorpio and my mum who is a taurus and me being a taurus it just felt so lovely getting this from my lovely mummy.

I was so excited when I found out Anna was releasing this range because I have been looking for the perfect taurus necklace for ages and this is most certainly it. It is the perfect size, length and the detail is just beautiful. I seem to be giving this an absolutely glowing review and that is because I truly can't fault it.

Well done lovely they are so incredible and I'm so happy to have this as a keep sake that I will hopefully be able to pass down to future generations of my family.

George x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig