Sunday 8 March 2015

The Turtle Neck Appreciation Post

 


My love for turtle necks is never ending, so I figured that I should really dedicate a whole post to them!

The outfits I'm wearing are from Topman:

The first picture is my XL jumper that I got for £8! In the clearance sale. With my Topman black stretch skinny jeans that are such a staple for me, I can't live without them!

Then in the second picture is my classic black turtle neck that has somehow found a way into all of my looks for this winter. I think it was around £30.

And the shoes my black Nike Roshe Runs. That are so comfortable I went to London today and my feet were so comfy.



Mentions:

Priya and Imogen for photography

Imogen for the lemon drizzle cake, which was very tasty, (in the background)  it was Tanya's recipe.





SHARE:

2 comments

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig