Sunday 27 March 2016

Bloggers Lush Event in Tunbridge Wells

Being a blogger event virgin, I was slightly apprehensive as to what the night would uphold however I was pleasantly surprised! The event was so lovely. I went with my best friend Holly, obviously, and her brother and boyfriend and we all had a great time.

Having walked there in the rain and looking slightly like drowned rats we were welcomed warmly and we went to the second floor of the shop. There was food, drink and demonstrations. Also the opportunity to make your own bubble bars and bath bombs, which I obviously jumped at the chance and it ended up being very therapeutic. 

We watched Reece, one of the staff, make the cupcake face mask, which I am currently wearing whilst writing this post. A highlight of the evening was that we bumped into Rhiannon Ashlee and we had really cute chat about everything from lush to the Michalaks.

We also received a generous bag of goodies, in which there will be a separate blogpost on because I figured that they needed their own post because it was so generous of lush to endow us with such treats! Here's some pictures from the night taken by my beautiful best friend...


This is my ootn: Jumper- Urban Outfitters
                           Trousers- Whistles
                           Chelsea boots- Russell and Bromley 








Thank you so much Lush for a lovely evening and let me just say that those sultana and raisin cookies were absolutely divine! 

George x

photos: @hollyjadewillis / @inlovewiththiscity

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig