Sunday 13 November 2016

Theatre Attire Realness


Last week my mum, sister and I spontaneously booked tickets to go and see The Last Five Years starring Samantha Barks and Jonathan Bailey. So obviously I grabbed the chance with both horns to pull out the grey on grey ensemble! The show was absolutely incredible and it was so amazing that Jason Robert Brown, the man who originally wrote the score directed the piece. It was magical, I laughed, I cried and I just had the best time. A great distraction from everything that's happening at the moment. Don't even get me started. Anyway if you're in the London area and fancy seeing a great show I urge you to go and see it before its run ends, I believe it ends early December.

I apologise if you're getting tired of theatre related posts, but I just love them. 

Coat- UO
Jumper- UO
Trousers- Vintage shop in Paris
Boots- Russell and Bromley 

lots of love 

G x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig