Sunday 20 November 2016

A few pieces that are always on my mind

Now this might slightly contrast what you usually read on other blogs about as I'm going to discuss some pieces that I adore, however they are not yet in my possession. So imagine it as a kind of almost what's in my bag as I am a student and these are some luxury products.



Firstly, this gorgeous Gucci belt, now if you follow my twitter you might have seen me going on about it. I adore it for many reasons, its a statement belt yet it's still quite subtle and the initials GG is the same as one of my favourite tv shows Gilmore Girls, shock horror, I sound like a broken record. So I'm currently saving up for it and I'll hopefully be able to get in when I'm in New York in the New Year, fingers crossed.

Now onto this absolutely stunning Chloé bag, the Faye backpack, I have fallen so hard for this bag. I've seen that Estée has it in blue and I have seen a few other bloggers have the Faye handbag. Since then I've just been the heart eyed emoji. I just adore the silver detail, the suede touch and the shape, basically I love everything about this. I basically sit and pray for this daily!


Sorry if this was rather brief but I have had so much on this week from school work to rehearsals everything is just mental at the moment. I just felt I needed to share my love for these two beautiful pieces that I need in my life asap.

all my love 

G x

(disclaimer these are obviously not my photos! all the love Gucci and Chloé)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig