Sunday 17 May 2020

Reboot

I have decided to revamp this blog I had in my teens to curate a space for the odd article, outfits and just a general portfolio for future endeavours. It just seems right to have a place where everything can be stored. 

I consciously chose to keep the old posts up, much to my current mind's dismay. They are quite entertaining to look back on and I think its important to see where it all started. And like Barbra would say, I would hate to have my memories all misty and water coloured. If you want to laugh at my 15/16 year old mind, then have a whirl. It is hilarious to realise myself, how I have changed but also have I have not changed. Some of my references will just not shake. I would love it though if you wanted to keep up to date with my endeavours post uni and beyond. This will hopefully be a place where I can experiment with my writing and styling, and be a slightly "professional". 


George Clark
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig