Sunday 12 July 2015

June Favourites

I know we are already half way through July, but I figured that well I had a lot of favourites through June so I wanted to share them with you.

One of my food favourites was when I went to this ice cream place in Barcelona called Eyescream and Friends, the reason I saw it was because one of Estée's (essiebutton's) subscribers recommended it to her. I really liked the whole experience in there it was really cool and the outcome was a happy me! Look at the eyes, aren't they adorable!


 
Thanks to Savina's photography 

This next favourite is a book, last month I read We are Liars and I did really enjoy it however I felt the ending wasn't as good as the rest of the book however I still enjoyed it and think that E. Lockhart is a remarkable writer, I just wasn't a fan of the ending. But I loved the last page!

In July, I ate quite a lot of apples and peanut butter and I am not ashamed of that! It's delicious and it doesn't feel really bad for you but it also tastes so good!

Another food favourite of mine was yoghurt and granola and this month we purchased some different honey called Raw health, organic maya honey which I think is so nice and also Lizi's granola is probably my favourite granola out there. The yoghurt I mostly use is The Collective because I think its so delicious and thick and it fills me up more than regular yoghurt, plus I love their flavours my favourites are Mango or Russian Fudge.


My favourite outfit during my holiday in Barcelona was probably the one I wore the day we went shopping because my sunglasses my top and to me thats everything!


Here's me in the outfit, to be honest I'm not sure what I'm doing!

Sunglasses- UO
Top- UO
Shorts- H&M
Shoes- Nike Roshe Runs

My music favourites consisted of Ingrid Michaelson's album Everybody, Little Mix's Black Magic and Jason Derulo's Want to want me, oh! and Paramore's Last Hope, Hate To See Your Heart Break and Evanessence's Hello.


So that's my main favourites of June, thanks for bearing with me since its July but, oh well!

George x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig