Sunday 13 September 2015

Book Haul



This haul is a mix of books that I have bought for English A-level and just for leisure, The Great Gatsby, The History Boys and Measure for Measure are the books I will be studying when I go back to school however, I need some other books to read. I was recommended "I'll give you the sun" by one of my best friends Holly and she rated it 5 stars and its very rare for her to rate books that, so I knew I had to get it.

With Joey's book, well the story was that I was in London with Holly and we ended up in Waterstones (what a surprise) and I found a signed copy so I was like, I HAVE TO GET IT! With Two Boys Kissing, I had always wanted to read a book by David Levithan and the reviews said this was a good one, I'm about 3/4 of the way through and its really good and so clever and honest. It's a real good read.

Two Boys Kissing- David Levithan

I'll give you the sun- Jandy Nelson

In Real Life- Joey Graceffa

The Great Gatsby- F Scott Fitzgerald (however this is not present!)

The History Boys- Alan Bennett

George x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig