Wednesday 28 October 2015

Cup of tea, anyone?





Yes, this might seem the most British thing in the world, but I thought I'd celebrate the fact that The Bluebird Tea Company has opened it's second store in my local town. I am an avid tea drinker and before the new store opened, the only way to get this glorious tea was when I went to Brighton. Brighton is about an hour away from me, so that was a trek for my beloved tea, but now it's so much closer and I couldn't be happier. So I thought I'd enlighten you, my viewers/readers, to the world of The Bluebird Tea Co.

My favourite tea from them at the moment is the MojiTEA, it's beautiful and I could drink it all day and not get tired of it. It's just so full of flavour.

So if you live near Brighton or Tunbridge Wells I seriously urge you to go to one of their shops and try some of their tea. They also have a website so if you don't live close you can still order it online, which is a godsend.


George x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig