Sunday 15 March 2015

15/3/15

My Top 10 Music Favourites At The Moment

By the way these aren't in order because I physically couldn't put these in an order!

Lips Are Movin- Meghan Trainor 

Recently this song has been a god sent, I always listen to it on full blast and it just makes me smile.

Years and Years- Memo 

Maya Nilsen recently said that she was in love with Years and Years and I trust her music judgement so I listened to it and I fell in love too! My favourites are Memo and Breathe.

Battle- Marcel Legane

I heard this is Zoƫ's Spring Lookbook video and I just really loved the song, so it has been on repeat ever since!

Hold Back The River- James Bay

This is still a firm favourite and I don't see it going of my day to day playlist anytime soon.

Lay Me Down- Sam Smith and John Legend

I didn't think I would like this because I love the original so much however I really really like this version too, John just sounds so good with Sam. The contrast is just AMAZING!

Cry Me Out- Pixie Lott

I rediscovered this recently and I just love to listen to it. Pixie is just perfection! Love her so much! I just love her voice and Cry Me Out has always been a favourite.

Just Be- Paloma Faith

Paloma, ah! Do I need to say more! I love her so much and I don't think I will ever stop listening to her, EVER.

Style- Taylor Swift

1989 is just amazing! And Style is definitely one of my favourites, I also love Wildest Dreams.

If I go- Ella Eyre

I haven't really listened to much from Ella before now but my sister was playing this and I really liked it so I just kept playing it! I also love her name!

I giorni- Ludovico Einaudi 

If you haven't heard of him, he's a pianist and my family and I are pretty obsessed, no wait completely obsessed! This is my favourite track but all his music is so beautiful and so calming.

So thats my favourite songs at the moment, the extent of my bus journeys! Hope you enjoyed finding out what music I listen too. I'm not overly "trendy" with my music and I often listen to older stuff, but I try to incorporate recent music! If you have any suggestions for what I should listen to, I would love it if you commented.

I now have a BlogLovin account, so check it out on there and see who I follow!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13741293/?claim=fdstz8ksyzt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig