Sunday 1 March 2015

February Favourites

My February Favourites



I have had a mixture of favourites this month.  That involves Music, Fashion, Food and Lifestyle.

My first favourite are my Nike Roshe Runs, they are just so comfortable and they also go with everything you can dress them up or down.


My second is the book Wild, I have mentioned it before but I just loved it so much and I laughed and cried which for me makes it an excellent book and it really was. Cheryl Strayed is an inspiration. One of my favourite parts of the book was the quotes going through the whole book.

My third is Cherrios, I don't know why because I haven't had cherrios since I was about 8 but there was some in the cupboard one day and I have had them everyday since!

My fourth is also food related and these will be a favourite probably every month which is grilled cheeses. They are just so amazing and beautiful and the taste. Oh my! I tried Estée's recipe for the first time this month and my whole philosophy of how I make grilled cheeses has changed. The video is called Grilled Cheese 101 and its on her main channel, essiebutton, if you haven't already watched it watch it. It will change your life for the better.

My fifth and sixth favourite is Sam Smith and Paloma Faith. I have listened to them for ages, obviously, because they are amazing. However this month I haven't listened really listened to anything else. My favourite Sam Smith song at the moment is either Leave your Lover or Lay me down and my favourite Paloma Faith song at the moment is Black and Blue (acoustic). Just beautiful.
That would so be my facial
expression if I won four grammys!

My Queen














I know its blurry and
its my sister talking to her.
I don't think this can be counted as a favourite but I met Tanya Burr this month. At her Bluewater book signing that is in the top three days of this month! She was so lovely! Tanya said she liked my outfit and Jim would like it too and I said "he was my inspiration for this outfit" and she was like "oh my god I have to tell him". I was floating on a cloud for the rest of the day after that!


My Favourite youtuber of the month is... its so hard, um, I would have to say Estée just loving her vlogs and her main channel videos at the moment, which means all her videos.

I have also been loving turtle necks jumpers which I have been really been wearing all winter. I now have a black one from Topman a grey one also from Topman too that I got in the clearance sale for £8! It is an XL but hey it was £8. I was going to buy it anyway. I also have another grey but a more t-shirt material from Asos.

My favourite meal of this month was definitely this recipe we got from Jamie's 30 minute meals which was Seabass and crispy Pancetta and Sweet Potato mash with Asian greens. It was so nice and bonus, it was very healthy too. I so recommend making it however it didn't take us 30 minutes. We aren't as amazing as Jamie Oliver!








And my last favourite is my favourite TV shows, firstly Pretty Little Liars, I started watching it this month and I have just become addicted to it! Also TOWIE has started again and I am such a loyal viewer and I watched every single episode ever! A bit obsessed. 

So thats all I can think of, I would love to find out some of your february favourites too!

George


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Would you say that the acoustic versions are the best of lay me down and black and blue? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you say that the acoustic versions are the best of lay me down and black and blue? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I prefer the Black and Blue acoustic however I prefer the original Lay Me Down!☺️🙌x

      Delete

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig