Sunday 19 April 2015

"Get in loser, we're going shopping"- London Edition



Today one of my best friends Holly, (also a blogger) and I went to London on a shopping day as a break from revision and we had a really nice day so I'd like to share it with you.

Firstly we went to Covent and I stumbled into Urban Outfitters (surprise) and I bought some sunglasses cause I love me some sunglasses! 





















And the sunglasses were £18 which I thought was quite a good price and I really am in love with  the grey! 




A bit later we went to Foyles and it was my first time going and can I say that it was AMAZING! There were so many books and the books were all so beautiful; being in that shop made me feel very happy inside and seeing LoveTanya in there was just amazing because it was in the same shop and classics like Pride and Prejudice and Jane Eyre and I felt so proud of her.




LOOK, HOW PRETTY?!


We were in there for a while looking through the books and it was just so magical and I felt really zen!

While walking around we came across a little art exhibition in there and we also saw this amazing wall of Alexander McQueen sketches.




Then after we went to Pret for lunch and we ate that in King Cross station because Holly wanted to show me Platform 9 3/4 and it was amazing it was the first time I had seen it and it was quite hard to not cry. We didn't get a picture because of the queue but we did go in the shop and it was truly lovely and delightful! (Very British words!)






I had to get a picture of the Ravenclaw's diadem,
being a member of Ravenclaw.


Then I put on the Ravenclaw scarf that I will have one day! However my budget didn't stretch that far on one item. I look pretty excited and it was so soft.


I felt magical in this!

A quick ootd too...

Sunglasses- Urban Outfitters
Jacket- Levis
Turtle neck- Topman
Trousers- Topman
Bracelet- Thomas Sabo
Shoes- Nike Roshe Runs

Then we went to Oxford Street and went to Topshop, PINK and of course Urban Outfitters! Where we actually saw Niomi, (Niomi Smart) however we didn't want to interrupt her shopping day with her friend so we just admired from a far. By the way she looks so beautiful in real life I say that about all the youtubers I've met but yeah she looked lovely!

In Topshop/Topman


A cheeky shoe pic!

Then in Urban Outfitters we found some bucket hats! Don't we look DIVINE?!





Then we ended up back in Covent Garden and mooched around a little and then we went to Starbucks and got a Raspberry Blackcurrent drink and a cinnamon swirl each and it was delightful! While in Covent Garden we saw this display in a window and I loved it!





I had such a great day out and I just thought it would be nice to share with you. Holly's blog is hollyjadewillis.blogspot.com go check it out.

George x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig