Sunday 10 May 2015

Prom '15

On Friday the 8th I had my school Prom. It was one of the greatest nights of my life so I wanted to share it will you guys! I danced all night and had some absolutely amazing quality time with my friends. It was also quite sad to think that it would be the last time we would all be together.  Anyway before I ramble here are some photos...

We had a surprise Limo pick us up, it was absolutely amazing!



My suit was from Burton, I got it in the sale for more than half of the price off.

Burgundy suit- Burton
Shirt and tie- Asos
Belt- Hermes (amazon!)
Watch- Larsson and Jennings
Brogues- Topman


Our ride!


I really enjoyed it, I had so much fun and I couldn't have better friends.

So that was just a few photos from my school Prom. If you've had your prom recently or yours is coming up. Feel free to share and chat about your prom experiences.

George x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig