Sunday 17 May 2015

Tyler Oakley Tour '15 #SpookySlumberParty

    Photo creds to hollyjadewillis.blogspot.com

On Friday I went to Tyler Oakley's Slumber Party in London and it was absolutely AMAZING! I had such a fun night and I laughed so much, I also cried a little but that was because I was in the same room as my Queen so I was a little overwhelmed. One of the highlights of the night was when Korey noticed Holly and I and copied our pose! It was so funny and I could not believe that he was there too I am a full fledged Pyscho baby so it was a big deal!

What was also quite funny was that when I arrived at the venue, I was walking with Holly, Priya and Priya and I was just casually walking when Holly saw this group of girls pointing at me and one of them said Tyde. This being Tyde Levi, just clarifying girls I'm not Tyde, I'm George! It was so funny because that wasn't the first time thats happened to me. I don't think we look a like.

Tyler, oh tyler, you are my queen slay me! The show was just outstanding and it was so funny and Tyler was just fabulous as always he never can't make me smile and friday definitely proved that. What was also really cool was that Lucy and Lydia and also Victoria (inthefrow) were there in the audience and I saw them blog which was really cool to me. I was like, "I have seen a youtuber vlog, I'm complete." I was going to ask for a selfie after the show but there was so many people and it was late so hopefully I will get the chance to some time. I did get a wave from them all, you know when you can tell the wave was for you, that happened and I felt really special. So I might be in their blog, look out for me!

So here are some sneaky pictures...


                                                                        In the queue!


I don't know what I look like in this picture but I don't care!




Here's a picture after when we were all sweaty, nice!


If any of you guys went let's start a little convo in the comments, I'd love to see how you found it find out about your Tyler story/experience. 




George x






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig