Saturday 30 May 2015

Meeting Connor Franta / London Day OOTD


Photo credits to one of my best friends and fellow blogger- hollyjadewillis.blogspot.com

Sunglasses- Urban Outfitters
Jacket- Levis
T-shirt- Urban Outfitters
Jeans- Topman
Shoes- Converse

On the 25th of May, Holly and I ventured to London with out eyes and hearts set on meeting Connor at his London Book Signing. Well obviously we were going to since we had tickets, but anyway! We got in the queue at about 10:45 which we thought would be quite late but we actually had a good place in the queue. The excitement was bubbling all around and there was laughter and squeals everywhere you turned. It was magical. During our time in the queue we met some lovely people called Rory and Brittany, we ended up having so much fun in the queue with them and ended up wondering around London after. That is one thing I absolutely love about youtube is that you can make new friends from it and the community is just so lovely.

After a long time in the queue, it was my turn to get my book signed and get a cuddle. The only way I can properly describe Connor is that he's a sweetie. He was just so lovely and down to earth and an absolutely amazing hugger. It was truly a lovely experience the only thing I would change was the time limit but that is what everyone would say. I had a great no amazing no incredible time.

If you met Connor what was your experience like? I would love to know! 


George x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ah I'd love to meet Connor! Your so lucky, love te outfit too!
    Emma x
    (P.S I tagged you for the creative blogger award! I'd love for you to check it out!

    Hey guys, I've tagged you in this tag x
    http://emmaandout.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/the-creative-blogger-award.html )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was the sweetest and thank you so much! And yes I'd love to check it out! George x

      Delete

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig