Sunday 7 June 2015

My Current Playlist



I've been mainly listening to these songs at the moment for some reason I've really been into the ballads lately and its been a good revision break to just relax and listen to some music! In reality, mouthing it powerfully in my room!

1) Honeymoon Avenue- Ariana Grande
2) I Wish- Toni Braxton
3) Reverie- Ludovico Einaudi
4) Four Five Seconds- Astrid S
5) Love Me Like You Do- Gabby Lindley and Hobbie Stuart
6) Other Woman- Paloma Faith
7) Girls- The 1975
8) Tattooed Heart- Ariana Grande
9) Sugar- Maroon 5
10) Because You Loved Me- Celine Dion
11) Leave Your Lover- Sam Smith
12) Girls Chase Boys- Ingrid Michaelson
13) Clean- Taylor Swift
14) When You Say Nothing At All- Ronan Keating
15) Afterlife- Ingrid Michaelson

There's a mix of nostalgic music and a bit of Ariana in there which normally I'm not massive on her but I love those two songs, a piece of piano music to calm me down and some power ballads to keep me strong!


George x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig