Sunday 30 August 2015

My Kanken



I have been wanting one of these for quite a while and finally I purchased a Kanken, I went for the classic black so it would go with anything, because let's face it, it's not coming off of my back. Its going to be my school bag too so it won't really be off my person, so that's why I didn't mind paying a little more for it. They are such good quality and it seems to be like a Mary Poppins bag because I keep managing to get everything I want in it and more. Which is what you especially need in a school bag! Fun fact when this picture was taken I was on a Street Art tour, I really recommend going, it was really interesting and I learnt a lot about the world of Street Art and Graffiti. If you were wondering it was organised by Alternative London Tours. I also met Kevin Mchale whilst on this tour, I walked past him so that was definitely a memorable day.

I'm obsessed and I'm so tempted to just buy them all!

George x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig