Sunday 15 November 2015

Looks inspired from My Favourite Male Youtubers- The JIM




Get the look

Denim Jacket- Levis
Turtle Neck- Topman
Black Jeans- Topman
Chelsea Boots- Russell and Bromley


I first started watching Jim's videos about 4 years ago and I genuinely fell for his charm, cheeky smile and the fact that we were best friends. I met Jim last year at his Coca-Cola themed meet up and I still have the bottle! I remember it being quite a hot day but I insisted that I'd wear this jumper that he had which I had to buy because it was so nice. So it did take a lot of personal strength not to overheat but it was all worth it when he was like "NICE JUMPER!"

Jim's style is very sharp and gentlemanly, he always looks sleek and stylish in everything he wears even if its just a tshirt and jeans. He really knows what clothes look good on him and he works them to his advantage for creating his effortlessly smart casual everyday looks. A little story about this outfit is that I wore this when I met Tanya and she said she loved my outfit and Jim would love it too and I said to her that the outfit was inspired by him and she was like, I have to tell him! So there you go!

George x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14615687/?claim=tx2qk7xftyu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig