Sunday 22 November 2015

Looks Inspired from My Favourite Male Youtubers- The Tyler




Get the Look

Jumper- Topman
Shirt- M&S
Black Jeans- Topman
Shoes- Converse

Tyler's style to me is very dapper yet with a colourful twist so he'll say wear a buttoned up shirt yet with a fun print (for example his black and white checked one), which I am obsessed with. With this look its very monochrome and I love it, he wore something similar to this at Marcus Butler's book launch and I thought he looked like a true queen. 

As you have probably seen I met Tyler recently and it was truly such an incredible experience, he even said I had " really cute pants" so I have the Tyler stamp of approval with one pair of my many checked trousers!

George x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig