Wednesday 4 November 2015

Finally Meeting My Queen- @tyleroakley

Meeting Tyler on Sunday the 1st of November was one of the most surreal moments in my life so I wanted to share that with you guys. It was so lovely to finally meet the person after so many years of following him on his journey and tell him that he has really helped me love and be my true self and the fact I got to thank him for that in person was just incredible! We had an adorable conversation and of course I brought my wiggle which is a true conversation starter, I knew he'd love it. I got him a bracelet even though he said not to get him anything because of his suitcase space and the fact he didn't need anything but I wanted to get him at least a little something so I thought a bracelet (which I have a matching one) wouldn't take up a lot in his suitcase.

But seriously he was literally one of the sweetest humans that I have ever met in my life and we have some really adorable pictures thanks to Tyler's selfie skills and my other queen Brittany (instagram: @therutters) who took these pictures that I will treasure forever. He said "thank you so much for sharing that with me" when I told him about how he helped me be confident and love myself for me and have the courage to be my true self and be open. He also said that I had "really cute pants" and that made me die because 1) obviously fashion means a freakin' lot me and 2) my queen said I had cute pants, squee! For us Brits, that means trousers, I didn't flash at him!

I'm so excited to read Binge and I can already tell its going to be my bible, just thank you again Tyler for making this moment really special, I'm eternally grateful.

Picture time, aren't we adorable?...












 George x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig