Sunday 29 November 2015

November Favourites



Wow, it seems so crazy that November is over! So its that time of the month again, its time to share the things I've been loving this month with you all.

First let's start off with my diary, I got this last year from my stepsister and I love it but the reason I have really been loving it this month is due to the fact that I've started to write a diary again. I wrote a diary properly about two years ago but then stupidly I threw it out because I really didn't want it anymore which is a shame because I would love to read it now! However yes I've decided to write down all my thoughts and feelings as a release and it really works and I've forgotten how much fun it is to keep a diary.

Second, Dairy Milk, yes this would be in my favourites every month because I'm completely obsessed but I have just really been loving it this month and eating quite a lot whilst watching Made in Chelsea on a cosy evening.

Third, Peach, Camomile & Green tea from Marks, it is one of my favourite drinks around and its so refreshing and I always find that you can drink it anywhere and at any time. Brownie points to whoever buys me one of these!

Fourth, the kiss me lip balm from Philosophy, since its been getting colder thats when the lips start to chap and that is most definitely something I want to avoid. I also thought the whole "kiss me" idea of it might bring me luck, maybe that just takes longer! But seriously it is one of the best lip balms I've ever used its so thick and it really does moisturise your lips. It's not the best of smells but if you can over come that, its amazing! Seriously recommend that.

Fifth, the Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray, I had a complete nightmare this month where my straighteners decided to break on me however when I brought a new pair of tresemme ones this came free and oh my its amazing! It really feels like its protecting my hair and also helping keep those unruly curls and waves at bay.

And finally, sixth, the Vaseline cocoa body butter, since its now getting really cold and my skin really doesn't like it I've been using this very frequently. This body butter had been a godsend and has been keeping my skin nice and smooth this month.

So there you are my favourites of the month. Apologies that there is a break between my mini fashion series, there are two reasons for this, 1) I really wanted to talk about these favourites and 2) I'm not completely happy with the pictures for the other outfits so I'm redoing them.

I hope you all had a good November and feel free to comment your favourites down below.

George x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig