Tuesday 17 January 2017

My Favourite Podcasts

If you follow me you'll know that I absolutely adore podcasts, they are meditation to me. I just block out the rest of the world and relax when I listen to them. My favourite time to listen to them is in the morning on the bus and imagine I'm having a coffee with some friends.

I have three favourites and I genuinely could not put them in any order because that would just be impossible, they are all my no 1.

Jules and Sarah the podcast- this podcast just makes me smile, these two genuinely brighten my day when I listen to their podcast. They are simply divine, there is never a podcast when I don't get odd looks from strangers for laughing along with them. Just a treat to listen to and be a part of the Port Salut Crew!

The PanDolly Podcast- hosted by Pandora Sykes and Dolly Alderton, this podcast is my little escape. They discuss topics from pop culture to fashion to journalism. As a duo they are just incredible and I love listening to them converse. I admire both of them as writers and the work they create and this podcast is just an extension of that.

Ctrl Alt Delete- hosted by Emma Gannon this podcast includes interviews with bad ass people who work in either social media or writing of any sort or people who are self employed. I learn something new every time I listen and the people she interviews are all just so interesting. Whenever I listen to it, it just gives me a new burst of ambition and drive to pursue my dreams.

These are genuinely what get me through my weeks, I hope that you go and give them a listen and if you have an suggestions, let me know I'd love to add some new ones to my repertoire.

Lots of love

George x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig