Friday 20 January 2017

5 places I love to go in London

I thought I'd share some of my favourite places to go in London and if you're from the UK maybe this could be some inspiration or if you're from elsewhere, maybe you could visit these places one day if you end up in London and are interested.

The first is The Theatre Cafe, now this is my kind of place. A cafe dedicated to musicals on Shaftesbury Avenue, it just has the best feel to it and you can add your favourite songs from your favourite musicals onto their playlist and you can listen to them whilst you are in there. Many West End stars perform little gigs in there and there's also sometimes times for aspiring actors/singers to perform. Its a must if you are a musical fanatic like myself.

The next is Henry Forbes Book shop just off Leicester Square near St Martins Lane, I adore this independent book shop, its a tranquil place right in the centre of London full of books and for great prices. They have a £2 room for example which I love to spend time in.

Gays the Word is also a book shop which is just divine, its by Russell Square station and it is just filled with so much LGBTQ history and it just is a great experience, the staff are so friendly. It just feeds your soul.

Lazy Oaf, just off Carnaby street is somewhere I go almost every time I go to London. It is just such a unique shop and I can't help but have a browse and see all the cute clothes.

Lastly, Liberty, oh Liberty, I bloody love this shop. My favourite thing to do is just get lost in there, it is just filled with such luxury and even though it can be very busy. It makes me zen when I go in there,  I feel I have a spiritual connection with the place.

So there are five of my favourite places in London. I hope you look into them and check them out.

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Lots of love

George x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig