Thursday 19 January 2017

Some books I want to read in 2017

As I have been really short for time today, I figured that I'd do a list of books that I'd like to read this year. Yes I know I'm quite late to the party for many of these but just bare with me. There's a mix of autobiographies and fiction in there and these are all books that I've been dying to read.

1. Wildflower- Drew Barrymore
2. All we shall know- Donal Ryan
3. Philomena- Martin Sixsmith
4. Brooklyn- Colm Tóibín
5. We think the world of you- J. R. Ackerley
6. Stasiland- Anna Funder
7. Sister Carrie- Theodore Dreiser
8. Americanah- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
9. The night that changed everything- Laura Tait and Jimmy Rice
10. The Carrie diaries- Candace Bushnell

Lots of love

George x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig