Saturday 14 January 2017

My current skincare routine

I thought today I'd talk through my current skincare routine and share some tips and tricks that I find useful having combination/oliy skin. So if you have a similar skin type these products could work for you too. 

I like to keep my routine relatively simple as my skin doesn't like it when I use too many products, its like it goes into overload and breaks out. So these are just a few products which my skin seem to abide with.

First is the Avène cleansing gel, I only got it a few days ago because I wanted to try something new. After hearing Charles Gross talk about the Avène products I knew I had to go and try them and he was not wrong, I am already obsessed.

I then use the Garnier Micellar water with the green top, its just a really great product and my skin just loves it. 

Then depending on whether its the morning, I use the botanics spa 15 moisturiser for combination/oily skin and for night I use Kheil's midnight recovery concentrate or the Nivea men, sensitive moisturiser. All of these products are really simple and are just really great as they really produce results and because of their simplicity they don't irritate my skin. I have also got to give a special mention to sudocrem who always helps in my time of need. 

I hope that if you have a similar skin type to me and you're looking for some product inspiration, I hope you find this useful.

Lots of love, 

George x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig