Wednesday 18 January 2017

My January Playlist

These ten songs have been my daily soundtrack for January, they are keeping me happy and giving me strength in times I need it. A very musical themed playlist this time, well most of the time, if you ever read my blog you'll know that I adore musicals. So here's what songs that have been getting me through my January.

1. Someone in the crowd- La La Land
2. City of Stars- La La Land
3. Audition (Fools who dream)- La La Land
4. All dressed in love- Jennifer Hudson
5. Only us- Ben Platt and Laura Dreyfuss
6. Love that I'm feeling- Liisi Lafontaine
7. How far I'll go- Moana
8. Let her down easy- George Michael
9. Take me or leave me- Rent
10. I'm here- Cynthia Erivo

Lots of love

George x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© George Clark | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig